Discover how we can become your single source colocation provider. Use the form below or call 1-877-359-9263.
Thank you for reaching out to us, someone will contact you soon!
Join us to keep on top of colocation in the Pacific Northwest!
This Is the IT You Are Looking For
What Do You Want to Accomplish with Your IT?
Five cost-effective and customizable wholesale and retail data centers in the Seattle–Tacoma region designed for scalable connectivity, primary computing and disaster recovery.
- Designed for 3 kW to 30 kW rack deployments
- Multi-megawatt power availability
- Over 200,000 ft2 total of usable space
- Fast, high bandwidth interconnectivity
- Design, procurement and deployment services
Learn More About Colocation
International high-bandwidth, low latency access featuring multiple Tier 1 and Tier 2 providers, three carrier hotels, transpacific cable landings and multiple West Coast points of presence:
- High-speed access to Asia-Pacific and the world
- Connect to cloud providers like AWS and Google
- Over 250 carriers, service and content providers
- Points of presence in three West Coast carrier hotels
- Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Bay Area and Portland PoPs
Learn More About Connectivity
Colocation for private cloud infrastructure. House your business' owned hardware or choose hosted private cloud. Perfect for all private, hybrid and multi-cloud configurations.
- Owned private cloud
- Hosted private cloud
- Planning and deployment
- Monitoring and maintenance
- Provider connectivity
- Disaster Recovery
Learn More About Private Cloud
Colocation Northwest offers standard and custom packages for monitoring and for Remote Hands, Smart Hands and Expert Hands services. Select a plan or let us build one for you.
- Multiple monitoring plans for different needs
- Self-manage or make us your IT infrastructure team
- Design a maintenance and service program to suit
- Our team can design and deploy colocated IT
- Installations and upgrades, patches and repairs
Learn More About Managed Services
From planned services, updates and upgrades to monitoring and emergency response, Colocation Northwest Remote, Smart and Expert hands simplifies maintaining IT infrastructure.
- 24/7 alerts, monitoring and response available
- Cost effective Remote Hands offsite maintenance
- Smart Hands scheduled onsite IT services
- Available Expert Hands for complex services
- Disaster Recovery as a Service plans
Learn More About Remote & Smart Hands
From cutting edge to best practices to cost effective, access and deploy the right technology and resources to achieve your business objectives. Make us your IT infrastructure team.
- Augment and extend the expertise your staff has
- Hardware, applications and connectivity analysis
- Complete IT infrastructure planning services
- Procurement, deployment and configuration
- Follow-up, monitoring and maintenance plans
Learn More About IT Consulting
Whether upscaling from a server room to colocation or decommissioning an entire data center, Colocation Northwest can decouple, transport and redeploy your IT equipment.
- Safely disconnect and prepare IT for conveyance
- Transport hardware to your colocation data center
- Redeploy and connect equipment so it is ready to use
- Dispose of obsolete infrastructure and hardware
- Flexible options for simple to complex projects
Learn More About Data Center Migration
What IT roadblocks do you want to overcome?